Friday, May 27, 2011

Suite Patrol




Its Samantha here!
How are you all? Today I have a "Funky", "Fresh" and "Fab" suite to share!

Now this suite, is a band new AWESOME on my charts, it is so origional and unique in every way!
The user is ilutta12. As soon as you go to her suite, you see this amazing room with a river, garden, city skyliners, and she is non-ss too, so think about hwo much time and effort she would have spent on this! CLICK HERE to see what I am talking about!

Well, thats just the first room is the main room, with a similar yet more classy concept. With the view from a family room (tv/relaxing room I am guessing). Well, she has done an amazing vote, and gets my 10/10! And it gets better, if you go the LEFT of her main room, its a makeup area!

Click HERE for the suite!



Let me know what you think, do you want your own suite patrol? COMMENT IF YOU DO!
SaManThA OuT!


No comments:

Post a Comment