Monday, May 16, 2011

Suite Patrol - Comp. Winner


Hey Everyone,
It has been a while since I have done a Suite Patrol, so here is a "Winner Edition", I hope you all like it. The girl's suite who I am looking at today is the recent competition winner yasey9.

So I had a look at her suite and heres what I thought of it.....
YASEY9, pretty unusual name, but its a great one tho! When you first go onto her page you feel a sence of many styes coming into one big one. She has many clothes to choose from, and her outfits are fab!

My fave room of hers is the outdoors one, with a little house, some grass, a lake and blue skies. But she also  has made her suite look simple, yet amazing. I also love the rooftop bathroom, she has conbined simple black and white along with brown. A very cleaver suite indeed.

So go and say hello to her, and give her a 5/5

Click here to see her suite!

Samantha out!


No comments:

Post a Comment