Saturday, May 7, 2011

New Look - Log In


 Hey All Stardolls,
I noticed something today that not many blogs have realized yet (so you guys are the first to know). Stardoll has updated its homepage, but cannot be accessed unless you go to goggle.com and type in Stardoll. The link to click is STARDOLL.COM not with the /en. 

I am not sure why it only works that way (and trust me, its the same site) They must be in the process to updating the Stardoll.com/en one but haven't yet.

What do you guys think? Do you like the old or the new log in better? With the new one, you have to click into the section: Already a member? Sign in! 
You have to click on the sign in part and it comes up with a little box (shown bellow)

Sorry for the bad picture quality, I am at my grandparents and they have only Paint to use screenshots.
Olivia


3 comments:

  1. Mine is still normal and i dont have to type it into google ... :S and my log in thing is still the same ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here, but i tired going to stardoll.com from google and it was different!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh really?! cool ill try it ! :)

    ReplyDelete