Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Stardolls New Currency?


So I logged into day and I saw this message when I logged in


So now they have this new thing called "Starcoins"
Your probally wondering "What is this"? Well Apparently you earn these by doing the following things:
Click here to see the things you can do to earn starcoins.

Its new and I have no idea what it does. I can't go into Shops, Starbazzar or many other things that make stardoll funish.

Anyway do you guys think this is a better thing? Or a terrible thing? A new money Making scheme?

I Can't tell right now, but keep coming and I will keep you guys updated ;) Or my fellow blog team writers

~ lovelifegirl ♥

2 comments:

  1. I absoultley hate it!! and when i looked i had like 540 coins or some thing :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. i HATE it, 70starcoins for a pair of shoes! they should give you the option to pay with stardollars or starcoins, they are trying to hard now.

    ReplyDelete