Saturday, May 14, 2011

Interview Time!!!!

Hello
Late last night i did an interview with
the winner of the "Fave Outfit" Comp...

 Click here


What is your fashion inspiration?
My fashion inpiration would definitely be Katy Perry, her style is creative like in California Gurls at the start she has a dress full of sweeties and lollies,that colourful bulb dress, cupcake Bikini and the squirty cream Bra n Nickers.

Who is your idol/role model?Michael Jackson.
I admire him so much because he had such a kind heart and only wanted the best for the world. In doing so, he gave his gift of music to bring joy to people and to make them happy. But all they did was hate him for being 'weird'. He was born with so much love, but people despised him. That's why I love him. For his heart.

What do you like about stardoll?I LOVE just about everything about stardoll except these following things Scammers,Hackers,Bullys,People that ask for passwords and make-overs, arguements and rudeness their the most horrible things on stardoll.

What is your style?My style is a bit of everything themed exple) not to much and not so weak of this and that ya know, I'm always myself with my fashion I don't copy others with their because style has an opinion through other minds.

What stores do you shop here on stardoll?It would definitely be the rare shops Antidote and LE But I would go in a bazaar buy DKNY, Elle and Amy Claire, Sometimes Other brands because of the hotbuys and that.

Do you like the new money system on Stardoll?No! It gets really confusing at some points when you want play and earn but theres only starcoins which have only added a 0 on to it but other things are for stardollars that you wanna buy, but you can't because your broke and theres no play and earn.


Heres about myself:Hi :D My name's Elle. I'm 14 years old, turning 15 on November 21st.. I'm a 9th grader which is pretty boring. I have brown hair, Im tanned and I Love these following things Stardoll,Friends,Fashion,Blogs, Nerdglasses .. And I forgot just about the rest. (: I also LOVE Antidote and other rares. My IQ numbers in the 100 I just forgot.
That's a wrap!
Thanks for answering my questions Elle

&

Thank you all for reading my interview

Until next time
Bye-bye

Arielle
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment