Tuesday, May 10, 2011

AND THE WINNER IS....


Hey Guys,
First of all OMG! We have over 100 followers, thanks to EVERYONE! You all do not know how happy I am at this moment, I am crying tears of joy! Thanks to all who followed, and to my amazing writers.....
Thanks for all of the posts, without you, this blog will have NEVER been where it is today. Thank you so so much!

Now for the winner of the "Fave Outfit" Competition. There were 7 entries and it is very hard to choose just one to win. They were all amazing, and it was quite hard choosing the winner. I had to get my friend EmLuvLiv to help, thanks babe!


The winner is........YASEY9!!!
Congrats to her for an amazing outfit! You will recieve your suite patrol and interview in the coming week/s. Just to show you a snapshot of her outfit...here it is..........


Thanks again to all who entered, and there will be more comps soon. SO you will be sure to win one, trust me!

xxx, Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment