Monday, May 30, 2011

Great Blogs!


Hey Everyone,
I am sure that you have all seen many amazing blogs in your time.

So here I would like to tell/show you some :D

The first is our new Sister blog, The Super Styling Stardoll owned by Tasway.
This blog is amazing and a brand new edition to the blogging world, with many great writers and posts. So please follow by going to.....
superstardollstyling.blogspot.com



The second is a blog made by our own amazing 3mmag9 (Emma)
Now this is her personal blog, but you can still visit and follow!
emmasdailyjournal.blogspot.com


The third is a blog by our old, awesome writer MissyJewelGirl.
OliviaBeautySpot.blogspot.com


2 comments:

  1. thank you for mentioning my blog(:
    *love* ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for mentioning my blog Liv!
    I'll return the favour; you're amazing! ♥
    Liv xo

    ReplyDelete