Friday, April 29, 2011

What's New?


Hey Guys,
Since no one has posted on the new stuff, I thought I might have a shot :D

The Royal Wedding...
I am sure heaps of you watched the LIVE coverage of the happy couple, and as always, Stardoll has re-made Kate's dress and vial and has it available for all to buy (apart from top which is superstar). I think it looks stunning! And Kate looked amazing in it as well! Congrats to the happy couple....

Thanks to SMW for picture :D

Store changes....
Also today, I relised that Pretty in Pink's store name has been changes to Pretty n' Love. Do you like these changes? Do you like the old name better?
Personally, I am not to sure which one I like better....but Pretty in Pink does sound better, when you say it.


Hope ya all like this post,
SAM out!

No comments:

Post a Comment