Monday, April 4, 2011

It's time for another interview


Hey dolls
It's been a while since i last posted an interview,
I'm not going to get into giving you girls excuse but I'm back now to give you another new look interview,
new questions, new layout & more.

Alright, so today I interviewed

Mini Bio
Name: Mandy
Age: fifteen     
Country: Qatar  

Now time for that interview!

Who Is Your Fashion Inspiration?
My sister Moon-VIP, I love the way she dress'.

Who is Your Idol/Role Model?
My Sister, again her body looks perfect for a model.

What is Your Style?
My Style Is Girl & Funky ;P

What Store Do You Shop Here On Stardoll? 
LE and more to name I love them all!


Thank you Mandy for answering my questions

Just as a disclaimer I shortened and edited the interview because it was
to long.

Until next time bye bye.
With love,
Arielle
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment