Friday, April 22, 2011

Interview With Sary.Babyfayce



Hey everyone,

Today since there was nothing to post about, here's an interview with Sary.Babyfayce, a really talented scenery maker! Here are some of her sceneries and the interview below.






Where does your inspiration come from when creating your sceneries?
I get a lot of inspiration through my own work. I’m a passionate photographer. I spend a lot of time outside taking photos with my best friend Lukas and we have our own photography blog. So most often this is my main inspiration, but I also get some inspiration from other dolls on stardoll, who I really admire and have great regards for. Melinda (.naima) is one example. Be both met quite at the beginning of our careers in the second cycle of “TopModelAgency” and till then it seems as if I was always attended by her and I have to say she is also a very very very talented girl!

How would you describe your fashion style?
Haha, that’s a good one and I often get asked that and it’s always equally hard to say. I don’t know, I would describe it as very unique, cause I don’t really think about it a lot. I just grab some stuff and put it on and somehow always turns out looking good. So you could say I have a subconscious style, but I think what is most important is to be informed and interested about and in fashion, to know what is trend and then make it your own – WITHOUT plainly copying what others wear.

Who is your style icon and why?
My style icon is def Agyness Deyn. She is amazing. Her personality just shines through in each and every outfit. She doesn’t really care what others think about her and that’s the kind of attitude I really want to “copy” and what I really admire.

What are your achievements so far, regarding your sceneries?
First of all and my biggest achievement so far the first place in your ENTSM cycle. This competition was truly amazing and it showed me how much talent I have inside of me. Beside that I was so honoured to be runner-up behind Melinda, who I already mentioned in the first question. There were so many fierce competitors and to know that I’ve beaten the majority of them proved to myself that I maybe able to keep up with the “elite” (though I hate this term, but it’s just commonly used in the Stardoll modeling industry). If I’m really able to do that… we will see, cause currently I’m competing in one of the greatest modeling cycles on Stardoll: Stardoll’s Next Topmodel (SNTM.XX) by itgonnarain. I’m very excited. The first task has been published and I can’t wait for the feedback for my scenery.

What would you like to achieve in the future with your posing skills?
I think top priority at the moment is to come as far as possible in SNTM.XX and by doing that, improving my posing skills and learn more about myself and how far I can go…

What would be your favourite scenery that you’ve done so far?
Mhm, that’s hard… but I think the scenery I’m most proud of is the black and white scenery you have already posted in the issue. This was the first one I’ve won a task with and it got featured in Editorialized. My heart just beat so fast when I first saw the good reputation I got for it. So, yeah, I would say this is my favourite scenery so far.


What is your favourite trend?
I really don’t like trends. What is good is that vintage stuff is coming in. I love vintage: lace, floral prints … adorable. But I’m also very happy with the trend colours for this summer, finally the dull and boring trend of black, grey and other dead colours is gone.

Do you have any other talents or things you love to do besides scenery making? 
As I already said, I’m a passionate photography, but I also start sewing for myself. I’m not a pro, but I’m improving. Haha. I really got a lot of creativity in me and I love to express it in any possible way: photography, design, paintings… sceneries! It’s just what I like to do and I think that’s why I’m so good at it! :)


Emma
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment