Saturday, April 23, 2011

Stardoll App - Fashion Spin


Hey Everyone,
Today on Stardoll I saw an add for a Stardoll APP, called Fashion Spin. I wasnt to sure by first looks what it woud be like, so I tried it out.
In my opinion, it is a fun game where you get items to make outfits which you get points for. You also get to use some old hotbuys and your own medoll which you can use Superstar hair, alsoyou earn items on your real account (cause you can log in). Its a pretty good game, since its free I recommend you have a look at it.
The only thing I dislike about it is that when you earn the free items, you have to have about 80,000 points, which will take you ages to get.
If you have the app, what do you think of it?
Do you recomend it for others?
LET US KNOW IN COMMENTS!
Olivia

Also,I hope you all have a wonderful Easter and long weekend (In Australia in particular).
Hopefully you all got yummy chocolate! So from all of us here, a happy Easter and start to new life!

No comments:

Post a Comment