Saturday, August 6, 2011

URGENT, FOLLOWERS COMPETITION!


Hello Everyone,
At the end of the month, the blog is celebrating its FIRST BIRTHDAY
My goal was to reach at least 100 followers by the 29th of August, but that has been accomplished. And I thank you for that. Now I put a challenge to all readers and writers, as of NOW we will try to achieve 200 followers by the end of the month. You can invite friends, use old accounts of your own, etc. We need 45 members, which is not many but it all counts. 

Prizes
  • You have your own SPECIAL segment on the blog of own choice
  • Get to become admin (ONLY to writers)
  • Broadcasts for Covergirl
  • Interview
  • Suite Patrol
  • And only if I am ss, you may get to choose of one of my selected items
So hurry and get following!
Once you have invited someone, either comment bellow or on my account.
Olivia xxx

4 comments:

  1. I invited twenty people! I SWEAR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha and I have got together and invited from bbBianca to Serilina.16. So thats 10 people for us :D Remember, you have to have the most followers invited by you to win!

    ReplyDelete