Friday, August 26, 2011

1st Birthday Quiz


Hello Everyone, It's Samantha!

I was contacted by Olivia this morning about the 200 followers competition.
She had told me that I had invited the most people and they had followed, but in truth, I do not want to take these prizes. So I am giving the way for a reader to have these prizes as their own. All you have to do is answer a basic quiz about the blog Stardolls Styles, and the first 5 people to get every answer correct will be in the draw to win. Sound fair enough?

Prizes are:

  • Interview
  • Suite Patrol
  • Own segment on the blog (for writers and non)
  • Broadcasts for Covergirl
  • Promotions for Covergirl or own blog on this blog (partnership)
  • Admin privlages (writers only)
So click the link BELLOW or put the address in your URL and enter! Hurry, you can be one of the first!
To enter click HERE or go to: http://4365363.polldaddy.com/s/new-quiz
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment