Thursday, August 11, 2011

Suite Patrol


The featured suite this Suite Patrol is sensesfail90.

I chose this suite as it looked fun and inviting to take a look at, and I am very happy with the way it is set out. The user Sensefail90 has many things to make it a fantastic account, the suite for one is amazing. I love how basic items have been turned and rearranged to make such a great suite/ and individual room. One of my favourite rooms is the 'lounge' room, it has many great textures and colours that mix well together, and so do the interesting items within. This is account is non-ss but the items used are fabulous, and so is the medoll I must say.

So check out this suite by clicking HERE!
Samantha


If you would like your suite to feature on the next suite Patrol, click HERE and put in your username :D

No comments:

Post a Comment