Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy Birthday!


Hello Everyone!
I guess you can see by the title and the picture bellow that this is the announcement of our first ever BIRTHDAY. I am so excited to share this experience with all of the writers and readers, I would have never in my daydreams thought that this would come true. Stardolls Styles is one of my favorite pastimes and it is something that anyone who is appart of it can share. 
I would like to say thank you to everyone who has ever visited this blog, and especially to the writers. Some who have been here from the start, I thank you so so so much. And for everyone who has joined along the way, this outcome would not have been possible. Firstly starting from a blog with only me as its one follower, to many (over 200) followers and views from EVERYWHERE around the world. May this year bring more fun and energy into this blog, and until then, keep Styling! 
Olivia, xoxoxoxo

PS: Quiz winner will be announced on the 5th of September, so enter while you can!


No comments:

Post a Comment