Saturday, February 26, 2011

Style Talent



Hey Everyone,
I have been on camp for 4 days and let me say, I am happy to be back.
Now here we have a new feature, its called Style Talent.
Up the top of the blog, there is a page (link bellow) where you can enter a form about your style!
Now this is not a job application, but it is a competition! 
The more entries, the better!

Now once you enter you will be in the winning of having your doll featuring on the blog
as a suite patrol and your doll on a banner on the side! How good is that? So everyone can 
see and look at your doll!

Enter away Now!!  Click HERE

Olivia

2 comments:

  1. I would love to be part of the comp but theres alot of information...how was camp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, camp was good, but no the best. Please try and enter the comp, no one I know and ask is, so one entry would be appreciated. Thankies, if you need anything, contact me on Stardoll on OliviaPap101

    ReplyDelete