Sunday, February 20, 2011

200 Posts Suite Patrol



Hey Everyone,
As I went to post the number of them had just clicked over to 200! We have done that many posts in under a year! Well done to all of the writers. As usual, I have a suite for you all, the name is Popsta93 and she has an amazing suite! 
All of her rooms are different in one way or another and so does her fashion if you look into her album and photo's. I think you should all go and have a look at her suite, and vote her a well deserved 5/5! She is a great suite and medoll to visit, so make sure you go and see!

Toodles,
Sam



1 comment:

  1. Hey there! It is Popsta93 here!! i just wanted to say Thank you SO SO SO much!! This means A LOT to me! I have never had something so wonderful happen to me!! I am honoured and flattered by what you said! Overall, I am just trying to say, thanks SO much!!! xoxoxoxoxox
    Hope to hear from you all,
    Popsta93

    ReplyDelete