Saturday, February 19, 2011

An Interview with a Covergirl.

 Hey dolls.
Today I got to interview today's Covergirl, Bexzdoll7.
I sent her a message asking if i could interview
her & surprisingly she said yes.
I had tried previously to get in touch with a 
CG and they all ignored my messages but
today I have an exclusive interview with todays
CG, I'm so excited to share this interview
with you 
I hope you enjoy.  

The Interview.
With Bexzdoll7

Who is you're fashion inspiration?
To be honest I dont really have one. I just buy what I like. and it's not like in shops they will sell unfashionable clothes. I just buy what I like and try to make it a bit different from how it is supposed to be worn. if that makes sense :)


Who is you're Idol?
I don't know. I love cheryl cole though. she went from being a nobody with no money or anything and now is a famous singer. she also beautiful and her style is amazing! she is great as she is not afraid tp stand up for herself. i love her songs as well!!! :D


What do you like about Stardoll.com?
I love how you can basically make your dream self. you can be confident and wear clothes and everything that you wouldn't normally wear. it is really like having two of yourself. also i like meeting the people on it that are really nice. it is like meeting friends.


When & how did you find Stardoll.com?
My friend told me about it and i had a look and I loved it! :)
What is it like to be CG?
It's great but i have gotten so many guestbook comments and request. I really want to reply to every thing but I cant because there is just so much!!!


Which stores do you shop at?
Everywhere really. 
My favorite shop though is H&M! :)



This was an amazing interview to conduct 
Thank you, Bexzdoll7 for agreeing to 
be interviewed.
Click here to check her Suite out!


Thanks again!
Arielle xo





No comments:

Post a Comment