Monday, February 28, 2011

Interview With A Covergirl


Hy Dolls, it's Arielle.
A few weeks ago I interviewed x-Supagirl-x, she was
Australian National Covergirl.

The Interview


Who is you're fashion inspiration?
My Fashion inspiration comes from many celebrities, but also my own personality. I'm an individual, i like to get a mish-mash of my faves to create my own unique look. At the moment, I'd say my fashion inspirations are Vanessa Hudgens, Abbey Lee Kershaw, Nina Dobrev and Miranda Kerr. They're stunning!


Who is you're idol Hmmm, Vanessa Anne Hudgens! Always has lol.

What do you like about Stardoll? I love the fashion of stardoll, the people, the uniqueness. The way how you can just escape reality, and immerse yourself into a virtural girlie world with no limits (unless, your non ss, and my ss expires tomorrow! :)

 When & how did you find out about Stardoll? I first found out about stardoll in 2005. I was 8 turning 9. My childhood best friend Christina told me about, I've always are a secret spot for stardoll since then. I gave it up for like 2 years, but, hey, I'm back now! Haha. 

What was it like to be National Covergirl Australia? Being National Covergirl Australia (without even campaigning!) was amazing! I can't believe it! It's such an honour! But the very interesting thing is... I won Covergirl (of stardoll) 4 or 5 days before I won NCG Australia. LOL, weird! I just feel so appreciated, being given this title. I guess its kind of an inspirational story. I've had stardoll over 5 years, and never been superstar, till a month ago... wow. My new stardoll goal is to win album, that would be AHAHAHAHMAZING! lol.

 Which stores do you shop at on stardoll Hmm... I shop wherever I find something nice! :D haha, but my favourite is probably PPQ, and DKNY, but they're a bit pricey, so i try to stick to Bisou, Rio, Stardoll and Pretty in Pink. But... I think, the best, is Bazaars! I love vintage! Haha, it takes me back to the early days of stardoll when I wished I was superstar.



Thanks for reading.

Arielle xo


No comments:

Post a Comment