Thursday, March 10, 2011

To stay or not to stay.


To stay or not to stay. That is the question

Now a few weeks ago I had decided I was totally going to just LEAVE & QUITE stardoll for ever. But I didn't because I remembered my friends and account i had put so much time and money into. I couldn't leave. Yes theres all the crap but theres some good stuff too.

If your reading this and you are deciding whether or not to leave stardoll, please think about the good stuff that will make you stay, make a list of ONLY GOOD things about stardoll.
I'll help you get started.

1. You have put so much time into your account to make it perfect. Even money if your SS.
2. what about all your beautiful friends here?
3. Your free to wear what you want when ever you want. Bikinis in winter, a huge jacket in summer.

If you think your going to leave stardoll, have a big serious think about it because if you sell your account and leave, a few weeks later you will be crawling back and there will be no account waiting for you. You gotta start all over again.

xox maddy (montux2)



No comments:

Post a Comment