Thursday, March 10, 2011

Interview Time!!!

Hey Dolls,
Sorry for the delay in interviews but I'm back so lets get down with the intro.
So today I interviewed Mariam.A911, it was a great interview.
Enjoy. :)


The interview with Mariam.A911

Who is you're fashion inspiration?I have to many to name.

Who is you're idol?My idol is....actually I'm not to sure

What do you like about Stardoll?You get to design clothes,
 furniture, buy new clothes design your suite and meet new people.

When & how did you find out about Stardoll?I found out via a friend.

What is your style?I like floral patterns, it needs colour I don't really mind I love everything. :)

Which stores do you shop at on stardoll?I shop in nearly every store it depends what I'm looking for.



Sorry for delay.
Until next time
Bye Bye.
Arielle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment