Saturday, March 12, 2011

And The Winner Is......



OMG, You dont know how excited I am at the moment to tell you all who has one this amazing competition. So basicly on a recap, these dolls has put a survey in about themselves and I have selected the one who deserves to be the first EVER Style Talent.

Now all of the entries were amazing, but to me, one stook out the most. This girl has an amazing suite, but is non-ss last time I checked, she has been on the site since 2009 and feels that she would love to win something for once. Well, this girl is Loveleia!
I think that she deserves to win because of her account itself. When you go into her suite you feel a sense of fashion as you go into your wardrobe and see her clothes.

All I have to say is well done, and in the coming days, you will see your doll on a banner and get a suite patrol!

Take care, Olivia
PS: If you would like to enter the next Style Talent, you better put your survey in!!!



1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited that I won. I love winning things. Well this would be one of the first. =D



    from loveleia

    ReplyDelete