Thursday, September 29, 2011

Superstar for a Day!!!



Hey dollies!
Yesterday when I logged in, I saw a offer...


Sorry if the picture is bad :/ But anyways... I saw the offer when i logged in, at first it was just another one of those offers for superstars if they upgraded and etc. But after I read it I really wasn't sure if it was superstar for a day to non-superstars! 8D So i clicked on "Become a superstar" and to my surprise I was SUPERSTAR!!!!!! I was sooo excited and happy as it was my first time being a superstar 8P

But stardoll does NOT support you for stardollars, so you have to get them yourself... You can get stardollars by connecting your stardoll account to facebook and twitter as well as doing surveys and doing offers. Although i wouldn't do the offers, as if you do the offer even though you get stardollars you will also get ads and "pop ups" in the future and possibly maybe viruses.

This is a AWESOMEE offer, so take grab the chance! My superstar hasn't ended yet because of time differences with America and stuff so I'm still a SS! :D

So did you become ss? What are your thoughts with this? Do you think this is just a act of kindness to non-ss or something else..? Comment! and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment