Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Interview Time: ElisaHasNoLove

Hello There,
I would just like to apologise for my lack in post this has happened
on many occasion's as I have many technical issues with my connection.

Anywho I do in fact have an interview to make
up for not posting in such a long
period of time.


 
Her suite Click here to visit

Who is your fashion inspiration?
I get inspiration from lots of things like, Movies, TV, and of Course K pop idols.

Who is your idol/role model?
Jung Ju Ri She is a very funny Korean comedian, She seems very down to earth and is just awesome.

What do you like about Stardoll & when and how did you find it?
I love it all. I found out about it when I was in year 7, Me and my friends LOVED Twilight, and they told me about the fan fictions in the twilight club.

What is your style?
It’s a mix of lots of things, like Lolita, Goth, Military, Punk and much more things :3

What stores do you shop here on stardoll?
A lot of them, I really like decades, folk, Evil panda and Fallen angle.

Do you like the new money system on Stardoll?
Sometimes it’s good and others not really.

Tell us about yourself. :)
My name is Elisa, I’m 14, I act calm but most of the time I am completely insane. I love manga and anime. And I am a yaoi fangirl.




Thank you to Elisa for taking 5-10 minutes of
you time to answer my questions.


Until next time
Bye

Arielle x

P.S I love you x :33333333

No comments:

Post a Comment