Wednesday, January 19, 2011

And The Winner Is.....


Hey Everyone,
By the title you might have guest that now I am announcing the winner of the Music comp. Now first of all, I would like to say sorry to the people who didn't win, I loved all of the mixes and songs, but sadly on one could have won. That girl that won the prize if WinnieJess! I loved the songs in the mix, message me with the choice of your gift of up to 6sd.

And the girls that didn't win, I have a special offer for you. Bellow in the comments, write what contest you would like to see next, and I will take a look at them and decide for the next comp.

Thanks a lot, Olivia

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, Liv! Thanks so much!
    Those are just my favourite songs atm.
    So I though, why not? aha.
    I'll message you on stardoll about the gift.
    K'thanks Liv, you're amazing. (:

    ReplyDelete