Monday, November 29, 2010

WinnieJes' First Post ! Hello to you all !


Hey guys!

My name is WinnieJess18, but you can call me Jess.
I have been on Stardoll for about 3 years & I have recently made friends with Olivia (OliviaPap101). She has been very nice to me and has given me a job here to write about Whats New on Stardoll !, so you should go and Check out my suite ! Okay, enough about me...

So, What's New? How about the Black Friday Campaign. The Black Friday Campaign is basically just a mass shopping week ! Yes, thats right, you can stop 'till you drop and still get some fully sick gifts with the Gift-O-Meter ! There are 12 fabby gifts to unlock so buy as much as you can while The Black Friday Campaign is still going.


Well, Hope you liked my first post, and expect some more to come !

~Jeeeeeesss. xD

1 comment: