Monday, November 22, 2010

That Special Competition


Hello All viewers, followers and writers.
When I started this blog I wouldnt have ever thought in my life that 
it would get to where it is now. 
With many amazing and talented writers, so many wonderful followers 
and the viewers that always view!
I am so proud to say that we now have a stagering total of TWO THOUSAND views!
We also have 35 followers! And a special 140 posts!

To celebrate this amazing event, I am hosting a comp!
All you have to do is bellow comment on the best suite that you have every seen in your life, and you could win! 
Make sure that you include your and the persons Stardoll name!


3 comments:

  1. Enter and comment here. The more people the better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My stardoll name is princesspea105

    The person I think has the best suite is LimePolkaDots
    I've always admired her suite, it's so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My stardoll user is goldilockslim
    I like ceren.gk
    She is a great LE collector and a great suite decorator.

    ReplyDelete