Saturday, June 4, 2011

Interview with Smrockstar!!!!!

Hey Dolls!
....Today I did an interview...
with the beautiful...





Who is you fashion inspiration ?
Well, I definitely can't go pass Wayne Cooper.  He might not be the absolute best fashion designer out there, but he is definitely unique and knows how to produce quality clothes.  Unlike other fashion designers, Wayne's designs are so different and ah-mazing and that is the main reason why he is my favourite fashion designer.

Who is my idol/role model ?
I don't have one particular role model.  I look at people in society and look at how they are inspiration and I then learn from them.  So, you could say that society is my role model (:

What do you like about stardoll and when and how did you find it ?
I love stardoll because it takes me away from real life problems and lets me express my creativity and style without letting anyone stand in your way.  I found out about stardoll when I was at a friend's birthday, and one of my other friends who was invited was playing on stardoll (katiesingstar97) and i thought it looked interesting and then decided to join :P I joined in August 2OO9.

What is your style?
My style is simply chic and modern.

What stores do you shop at here on stardoll?
Well, since I am a Non-Superstar, I am very limited as in what fashion I can choose from, but I must say, that the shops I always love to shop at are Voile and Bisou as they have a lovely line of casual, elegant and stylish clothes.

Do you like the new money system on stardoll?
Most certainly not, and I am thinking that everyone else agrees with me.  It's just another money making scheme for stardoll, and actually, the starcoins actually gives non superstars less money as they did before ... we can earn up to 40 sd a day which is equivalent to 4sd which on the stardollar system we could earn five and they were even umlimited as starcoins you can only earn a max. of 1OOO.
_________________________________________________________



Thank you to Sarah for answering
my questions..
Next interview:- 6th of June.
Stay Tuned for more from me!

With Love
Arielle xo

1 comment: