Wednesday, December 15, 2010

12 Days Of Xma... Dresses !



Hey Guys !
Starplaza is selling some pre cool dresses for the next 12 days.
It's the 12 Days of Xmas... oh hang on, my bad, Its the 12 Days of Dresses !
All of the dresses are pretty much perfect for a New Years Stardoll Party !
Grab a few dresses, take your pick, after all, there are 12 to choose from !
But be quick because It's only 'tll New Years !


My Congratulations out to the Miss Stardoll World Winner !
And the winner is...........
(Drum Roll Please !)



This Doll is truly Amazing !
Click on her name above to check out her
suite and Congratulate her.

Okay, so I know that this is a bit delayed, but don't blame me;
blame my laptop (it died on me) !
Dot have released a new line of make-up, Dot Winter Collection.
This line features Ice cold colours and shades that will
complete your Winter look !

Well, I hope that covered what's new this week.
Thanks for reading.,
~Jess. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment