Friday, October 15, 2010

Catwalk Patrol


This segment that I am doing is called "Catwalk Patrol" and what i do it from the 1st 3 people I see on the Catwalk i choose the prettiest and write what i like about it. its that simple.

Kitypink11's style is unique in her own way. for example that checkered dress probably would look good on its own. So what kitypink has done is added more clothing under and on top so it seems more reasonableThe jacket over the top gives it a bit more edge and the leggings make the whole look more finished! As I said before she makes it look unique but in a way kwerky because of that checkered dress. I hope she gets Catwalk, cause that look is fab!
To see her suite, click HERE

Any comments??
Do you like it??
xx
whiteicefairy

1 comment:

  1. omg thank you so much for featuring me! I actually never thought my doll would appear to vote on the catwalk :p

    ReplyDelete