Thursday, September 30, 2010

New Stores!

Hello Everyone, I was looking around in the Starplaza a few days ago when I saw a new shop called GameZone. The store has a range of furniture that feature popular game icons like Packman and Mario Bros and a few others. I like a
some of the items, would you be buying anything? The prices on the items vary from 3 - 17 Stardollars.

Also, Tingeling has been updated with some scary yet fab Halloween outfits. Most of the items are ss, but some nice things for non-ss. Prices vary fro
m 5 - 40 Stardollars. Will you be buying anything? If yes, write a comment. If no, still
write a comment!

Thats all from me folks. I am also looking for a person who can post about the cheats. If you know anyone or would like to do it yourself, send me a message on Stardoll. My username is OliviaPap101.

To Get to the Starplaza , Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment