Monday, September 5, 2011

Announcing


Heyas Everyone,
Just to let you all know that I am considering leaving Stardoll and handing my blog to a co-owner of my choice. I have found that this is not how I would like to spend all of my free time anymore, and at the moment there is nothing to do on Stardoll.

But on the other side of things, I am here to announce the winner of the Blog Birthday Quiz. We had a great number of people enter, and I added them to a random name decider, where one persons name emerged. Almost all of the entries were surprising, having only one or 2 of the questions wrong. But this person did extremeley well. And the winner is....

DONUTFTW!
I have contacted the winner and you have time to accept your prize. 
She only got one question wrong, and it was a hard one.
Well done to all of the other entries, and even though you did not win, there will be more chances I am sure in the future.


Olivia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment